Many manufacturing firms, businesses, schools, housing buildings etc. rely on the commercial boiler as part of the HVAC system for comfort heating. It is a necessary system, therefore, sometimes even after repeated issues, you always end up repairing it. This makes it important to know when it’s required to replace the boiler. Sometimes, you may misjudge a major issue as a minor one and carry on with calling an expert for repairing it. This makes you spend redundant repairing expenses and moreover, the efficiency of the system gets significantly reduced.
Replace your old inefficient boiler with hiring another one from London Climate Hire. Click here to know more about their boiler hire services.
Following are the signs to replace your commercial boiler:-
- Loud noises – If your boiler is constantly making strange loud noises, it’s not normal. Boilers do make noises but loud bangs or clanging can be a sign of an issue. There can be a blockage or pressure issue, but can only be detected if checked by a technician. He would be able to fix it or suggest a replacement if the problem is serious and repairs wouldn’t be a durable solution.
- Increase in energy cost – If at some point, you start noticing relatively higher cost than before, this might reflect that the boiler is not operating efficiently. This can be fixed by a small repair or may require the whole system’s replacement. It’s natural that they lost their efficiency levels as the time passes. You may try once or twice by repairing it but it usually becomes really difficult for these systems to regain the initial levels.
- Time period – Even the best of the boilers can’t last forever. Condensing boilers usually last for fifteen years. Cast iron boilers are known to last longer but they get inefficient with time. Somehow, it usually comes in our notice that the boiler now wouldn’t last much longer. Therefore, you must start looking for a suitable update or hire another one before it completely shuts down.
- Hot or cold spots – An aged boiler or one, which needs repair may heat areas unevenly at alternate intervals in a day. If the parts of the building are relatively hotter than others or temperatures vary throughout the day, it might be the time to go for a new one.
- Leaks – Leaks must always be seriously addressed, as it may indicate the time to replace the boiler. In case the boiler requires extra makeup water, this could be a sign of an issue too. Leaks must get fixed as soon as possible since they can convert into floods in no time.
Get your old boiler replaced by hiring another one from London Climate Hire. They provide the best boiler hire services in London